ADINATH EQUIPMENTS PVT LTD is acknowledged in the welding, metal working, and other medical industries for providing Silicon Anti Spatter Spray. It is used by the workers to abstain material spatter during coating, painting, and similar industrial operations. This spray is available in 100-500 ML containers for meeting distinctive anti-spatter requirements.
- Highly versatile mold release for those who require the best.
- Blend of low & high viscosity silicone fluids.
- Ideal for both hot & cold molds.
- Odorless & fast evaporating.
- Heat stable at temperatures up to 550°F (288°C)
- Non-staining, Non-corrosive formula.
- Ozone friendly, No CFC.
Characteristics and properties:
- Appearance: Highly Glossy
- Dust dry: 5-10 Min.
- Dry to touch: 15-20 Min.
- Fully cured: After 6-8 hrs.
- Can be painted over: After 6-8 hrs.
- Consumption Ml/M2: 150
- Contents: 400 Ml
- Solubility in water: Insoluble
- Solubility in Solvent: Soluble in Ketones/Esters
- Oxidizing Properties: None.
- Shelf life (Months): 18